SCIENTIST ARTIST COLLABORATIONS GROUP
The Scientist Artist Collaborations group on LinkedIn is an active forum of more than 7,600 international scientists, artists, curators and science writers exploring collaborations at the intersection of art and science.
Several ongoing discussion threads including:
- How do artists see the work of scientists; how do scientists view the work of atists?
- What if art moved out of the galleries and museums, science from its laboratories and journals, and merged into newly invented spaces?
- How might the sciences help the arts and humanities dodge the budget axe?
- examples of art-science collaborations
- who has cool links to creative works on time dilation?
- How do artists use a science laboratory as an art studio, or an art studio as a science lab?
- Does anyone know of any established art galleries interested in art/science collaborations?
To join the Scientist Artist Collaborations LinkedIn group:
FACEBOOK PAGE FOR SCI/ART WORK
Join a global, informal group of artists and scientists networking and posting art on Facebook: videos, images, events and lectures. Over 3,000 members.